Egg white works amazing for oily skin. It helps to tighten the skin and shrink large pores.
This mask will leave your skin glowing and firm. It’s a very simple mask, you’ll need only a couple of ingredients to make this mask.
Here’s what you need to make an egg white mask for oily skin: 1 egg (separated) Few drops of fresh lemon juice
Steps: Take the egg white in a clean bowl.
- Add lemon juice and lightly whisk.
- Lemon juice will help reduce the smell of egg.
- Make sure skin in properly cleansed.
- Rise with warm water to open up the pores.
- Dip your fingers into egg white mixture and gently apply it on to your skin.
- If you don’t want to get your hands messy, use a face mask brush.
- Apply it all over your face in circular upward motion.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Your skin should feel tight and the egg will create a thin layer.
- Wash it off with warm water and apply an oil free moisturizer for healthy and supple skin.